Long Term Care
Saint Cloud Pharmacy’s first priority is service to our customers. We are experts in drug distribution and delivery, consulting and pharmacy regulations, and partnering with our facility staff to drive the best outcomes for your residents.
As a long-term care pharmacy (LTCP), we provide medications and consultant pharmacy services to long-term care facilities such as nursing homes. As a LTCP, we provide continuous access to a pharmacist as well as offer emergency delivery of medication. Our main focus is to ensure that patients have access to their medication therapies in a timely manner.
Our objective is to manage your pharmacy services, enabling you and your staff to focus on your residents. We are large enough to serve you and small enough to really take care of you
Our customers tell us that we are responsive, deliver medications on time, and support them by customizing our services to meet the needs of the facility and residents. Our job is to make your job easier! We encourage, develop, and depend on the relationships that we build with your facility caregivers.
We can save your time & money
- Free Delivery, Free Vitamins, Free Blister Packaging
- $3.99 Generic medications for 30 days Supply
- Medication Compliance Packaging
- E Prescriptions
- Equipment Rental
Our major services include
- Medication and medical supplies delivery service
- Rapid medication delivery
- Customized medication packaging
- Consulting and educational services
- On-site, in-service training for your staff
- Regulation compliance assistance
- Vaccination services
- Incontinence program
- Medical Administration Records(MARS)
- Direct billing to families, residents or insurance plans
- Medicare D prescription plan review
- Full-service billing department available to answer billing questions